Monday 24 June 2013

A Review Of The Human Immune Defficiency Virus (HIV)



Human Immuno Deficiency virus, is a lentivirus (slowly replicating virus) that causes Acquired Immune Defficiency Syndrome (AIDS). It is believed that AIDS, originated from human-monkey relationship. HIV, is a mutated form of Simian Immuno Deficiency Virus (SIV), a disease present in Chimpazees and  African monkeys. It was believed that African Chimps and monkeys which carry SIV were hunted for food many years back, during the pre-colonial days. Epidemiologists, theorized that the disease may have appeared in humans after a contact with infected monkeys' blood while hunting. The first known instance of HIV in human was discovered by autopsy of a dead body in the Democratic Republic of Congo, year 1959. Recent study showed that people living with HIV and SIV existed between 1884-1914, scientist could tell using the Milecular's clock approach.

THE HIV VIRUS


HIV positive individuals, cannot be detected instantly by appearance. Following media images of AIDS effects, it is agreeable that infected individuals may look skinny and unhealthy. An infected person is vulnerable to other diseases that he/she contacts. This is because their immune system cannot fight the invading disease agents. Some of the common symptoms of HIV/AIDS include cough, loss of weight, fever, sore mouth, diarrhea etc.



HIV is most commonly transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse with an infected person, from an infected mother to her child during paturation or child birth. Through sharing of sharp objects such as needles, syringes, with an infected person. Also, by poorly monitored blood transfusion between an infected person and an uninfected.

Finally, a special message to the general public: HIV cannot be transmitted by sitting, eating, hugging, or shaking hands with an infected person. So stop discrimination against people living with HIV. They need love, they need care, THEY NEED YOU." HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE NOT THE VIRUS."

Written by Ekpelinwa Uju,
Parastology and Entamology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University.



5 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never appreciate Tokubo enough for helping me because I never thought that i will ever have a normal life again thinking I'll never get out of this hiv virus in my whole life but i was wrong. My story goes thus: I found dr tokubo contact in a post i followed online, I copied the email and contacted him because i read about how he cure a man of hiv and that he have herbal remedy for cancer, yeast infection,HIV, Herpes e.t.c. I told him all he needed to know about my hiv status and he told me to relax and stay calm that he will help me by sending his medicine to me via courier delivery and he did as he promised. I received my healing within 10 days of using his herbal remedy. my lost joy came back alive as there is no more HIV, no symptoms, no fear of transmitting the virus to my love ones. Now I'm in a relationship and my sex life is awesome. All these happened last month ago and I decided to keep silent because I wanted to be sure of the healing. Now I'm saying this because I have undergone series of medical check up and all results came out negative. At first i thought it was just a joke until i tried it out and it worked perfectly well. The doctor never asked me to talk about him but I see it as my little way of showing other people out there need his herbal medicine to be cured.  You can reach dr tokubo via his email at: drtokubotemple@gmail.com or you can whatsapp him on: +2349037990322

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Liah's comment about Dr Iyabiye’s medication concerning HIV/aids. I tried it and it worked perfectly, it was like hell living with HIV/aids all this years until now. No more pains, weakness and no more buying of anti-viral drug to slow down the viral load. Not only am cured /healed am financially OK also because I don’t buy drugs anymore. I would've come to testify before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will come back or feel pain as usual, I also went to the hospital for test and i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Iyabiye and to you Liah for spreading the good news. Doctor's contact: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com) +234-815-857-730

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Liah's comment about Dr Iyabiye’s medication concerning HIV/aids. I tried it and it worked perfectly, it was like hell living with HIV/aids all this years until now. No more pains, weakness and no more buying of anti-viral drug to slow down the viral load. Not only am cured /healed am financially OK also because I don’t buy drugs anymore. I would've come to testify before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will come back or feel pain as usual, I also went to the hospital for test and i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Iyabiye and to you Liah for spreading the good news. Doctor's contact: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com) +234-815-857-730

    ReplyDelete